Retail Visions and Solutions
Specialized traders, distribution chains, franchisings, wholesalers, shopping centers, outlets, temporary shops, Horeca organizers
Productors and distributors of food and non-food products for the mass market
Suppliers of services for the points of retail sale
- Companies that produce and distribute systems, technologies, furniture and equipments for the trade
- Companies that produce and/or commercialize food and non-food goods
- Producers and suppliers of equipments, fittings and services for the points of retail sale
Services for Exhibitors, included in the participation fee
- Company and merchandise profile will be included in the general catalog of the exhibition and published on the bilingual website: English and Italian;
- Company and merchandise profile will be included in the Advanced Mobile Phone Site (AMPS) of the event, in bilingual mode: Italian and English;
- Free participation at seminars and workshops. The company profile will be sended to a list of chains and operators of national and international distribution that will participate to SHOP 2015, as well as to all the professional traders. A selection of this list will be made available to exhibitors for communication and information uses, compliance with the international standards on privacy.
- Possibility to diffuse press releases in the "press area" of the website. Where consistent, the exhibitor's participation, its products, services and news will be mentioned in the press releases of SHOP2015.
- Realization of a QR code (Quick Response Code) related to the website of the exhibiting company, this QR can be affixed, by the company, in its documentation and information devices. It will allows smartphones and tablets to access content and insights, product catalogs and more. The QR can be used by the company even after SHOP 2015 and become a permanent instrument of communication and promotion.
- An information and outreach desk will be available, during SHOP 2015, for exhibitors interested in exporting to non-European markets such as the Middle East, the Far East (including China, Japan, Australia and New Zealand). This will allow the development of commercial and distribution plans even through the introduction of appropriate partners to specific needs.
- This service will be managed by professionals that can boast many years of experience in Eastern markets and having their operational bases and offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, in the Republic of China and in other cities and areas of the Far East.